“The Great Global Warming Swindle”
- Based on the documentary, what characteristics should researchers have?
- Why is the film entitled: “The Great Global Warming Swindle”?
- What causes Global Warming? (based on this documentary)
- What are the 2 methods of measuring the temperature of the atmosphere?
- What is the relationship between temperature and CO2?
- What are the sources of CO2? Cite at least 5 sources.
- What are sunspots?
- What are cosmic rays?
- What is the relationship between temperature and cosmic rays?
- What is the main reason for weather disturbances?
- What causes the sea level to rise?
- Explain the “Precautionary Principle”.
- What are the impacts of the issue of “Man-made GW” to Third World countries especially Africa?
- Is research in Climate Science important? Support your answer.
- Having watched both documentaries, what hindrances to scientific inquiry did you observe?