- Math – graph: y = cos [(∏/6) – x] – 5
– write at the back of the quiz notebook
- Research – answer the guide questions for “An Inconvenient Truth” (1 whole intermediate paper)
- MAPEH – PE uniform and face towel; project (song lyrics)
- English – Choose one situation from the following and give a letter of advice to the person involved.
- Jeanette is found opening her notes during a test in Social Studies. Mr. Ruiz gets her test paper and answer sheet and asks her to leave the classroom.
- Rita has just bought an expensive school bag from a popular department store downtown. She goes home without counting her change. When she reaches home, she notices that the change is short by fifty pesos. She wants to go back to the store to complain.
- John has been insulted by a girl from another section. She has called him a faggot on the presence of other students. Now, John wants to quit school.